Barebones MC Enterprises 

Authorized Dealer for Time Out  Campers and Cargo Trailers

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Time to catch up

www.barebonesmcenterprises.com
Site Owner

Wow this summer has just flown by,I have had a blast, been to some rallys and did some tours, and met up with some old friends......and  bought a new pop up camper.........and was so impressed with it that I became a Dealer for them, the camper is one that is made by  "Time Out Campers"  in Elkhart Indiana, I have sold two of them so far and even with a bad economy (what economy) lol People see the wisdom in buying a camper either for their Motorcycle or for a small car, the money saved from staying in motel rooms more than pays for the camper and they are very comfortable, Queen bed, table,  chair ,air conditioner port, tinted plastic windows for those rainy days, plus screens and privacy covers, stand up room for even a 6" guy and room to relax , zipper opening so you can reach outside and get a cool one from your cooler with out going outside, speaking of a cooler they give you a Marine grade cooler, and thats all standard, options are extra screen room and so much more check out the page on my website and if you have questions send me an E-Mail or give me a call.

And as always we belive in giving the best price possible, check out the other guys prices then come see what we can do for you, Well I hope all of you had a good summer and as it winds down dont forget to play it safe ride defensively,and remember we only go through this life once.......thats all just once....dont have any regrets when your time is up..Raven

--

4 Wheels move the Body / 2 Wheels move the Soul

September 22, 2009 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rotten

Those "Time Out Campers" are nice. I pull a trailer too. Traiilers are the only way to go. Not loading up the scooter and having weight and balance problems. A "Star Light" is what I travel with, one of the most reasonably priced on the market.

--

Never let the struggles of life interfere with the joy of living.

October 19, 2009 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

www.barebonesmcenterprises.com
Site Owner

"Life is so brief and time is the theif" get out there and ride ride ride,one day you'll be in that old rockin chair,dont be the guy that sits there and wishes he had done more with his life.

Not intended for you Rotten,I just get carried away .....lol Raven

--

4 Wheels move the Body / 2 Wheels move the Soul

December 2, 2009 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.